From where did the concept of a room divider germinated in the minds of people? Could be someone living in a rented accommodation or own a house but the carpet area does not allow you to stretch the rooms any further, but as your family is increasing so the need is also to increase your area, considering all of this your current financial conditions do not allow you to rent/purchase a bigger house. To meet all such requirements there is a way out, which will make extra space for your new developments and needs. They are popularly known as room dividers or removable wall. You can think of dividing any room is it your bedrooms, living room, guest room, dinning room or drawing room, various options are available. They allow you to go creative and invest much lesser amount in contrast what you will eventually do for a real construction.
There are an array of ideas which can be put together to make a room divider all depending upon your choice, amount you wish to invest, durability and the longevity of this arrangement to feature in your eyes. It’s been ages ever since those old designs of cubical room dividers were used now the designs are more creative, materials are vast and imaginations are ever changing, below mentioned are few examples of the same.
- Custom Upholstered room dividers depend upon the choice of colors, fabric and material you want matching with the rest of your decor. Bi-fold doors can be put to create one-of-a-kind room divider.
- License plate room divider can be very eye catching especially for the young crowd fond of bikes and cars, by handing the - license number plates together in a string you can give a great look to your room.
- Acrylic room divider are very popular for kids room as your brush can just add colors and brighten up your child's room.
- You can also turn your bookcase into a room divider and create space for the new born to have their own toy room.
- Screen divider is again very artistic type as you can just paint your imagination on it and also place them as a centre master piece.
Huge chunk of population globe trots in-lieu of their studies or job and hiring an accommodation can be very expensive for a single person, so mostly you end up sharing your pad with someone else to divide the cost, in such a case room dividers are an ideal thing to do as they provide you the much needed privacy and your own space at a much lesser cost and gives a new look to your room as you can pick and choose from various options available on-line as well as in stores. Your landlord will also not raise any objection upon its installation as they are easily removable when you shift, so you need not worry about your security deposits. They are sturdy structures that can be customized upon your wish for the shape, size and color you want it to be.